Welcome To Today With Ms

Positive Reinforcement and Attitude Adjustment!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let's get movng

New Address

Can't remember if I told

You, but I have moved out from

Beggars Alley , located at

2 Poverty Lane at the corner of Down and Out Circle.

As of today, I have a brand new home ..

My new address is

Living Well on 231 Abundance Terrace,

Located at the corner of

Blessings Drive and Prosperity Peak .

It's in the God Can neighborhood.

No longer will I allow myself to travel to the other side of town on

Begging Peter to pay Paul Route,

Located at a dead end

Intersection called I Don't Have ,

Which connects with Borrowers Junction!

I no longer hang out at Failure's Place,

Near Excuses Avenue ,

Next to Procrastination Point.

I've moved to an upscale community called

Higher Heights

With unlimited potential and opportunities for me to succeed.

Life is good because

God is good!

Care to change your address?
There are many vacancies!

No comments: