Welcome To Today With Ms

Positive Reinforcement and Attitude Adjustment!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

CCSVI Fund Raising

FirstGiving
Home | Who we are | Sign in
See the new view of this page
Denise Manley's Fundraising Page Page Creator: Denise Manley
Event: Denise Manley's Fundraising Page
Page Closes Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fundraising Page Image
Denise Manley, Liberated and healing!
About my nonprofit:
Capital Region Medical Research Foundation Inc

Fundraising target: $20,000.00
Total raised so far: $15,531.92
I want to raise money too
I want to raise money:

* for this nonprofit
* for another nonprofit



Fundraising progress





25% 50% 75% 100%


Spread the Word
My personal message:

Many of you know me, Denise Manley, and my story about my struggle in life with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis for the last 20 years and my struggle to get testing and treatment for CCSVI. If you haven't ever met me and want to to really see what angioplasty can possibly do for a person with MS take some time to view my youtube videos of me before and after my procedure with Dr. Gary Siskin. I can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/9gabbycats .

I have a personal plea for donations towards Dr. Siskin’s work which has started and will show that people with Multiple Sclerosis are suffering from CCSVI and it's treatable. Our fundraising goal is to keep asking for help until the day comes that the entire medical field realize that CCSVI untreated causes multiple sclerosis or at least many of the problems we suffer from.

Dr. Gary Siskin is one of our many pioneer heroes in the treatment of CCSVI. I would like us all to help insure that all the necessary study and research will be well funded and move forward. I will not be completely "Liberated" until all people with MS have the option to be tested and treated for this venous disease and malformation.

To become a participant in a study please follow this link and read the criteria and expectaions.
If you would like to participate please follow the instructions on the study link.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01201707?term=ccsvi&rank=2

This study is currently recruiting participants. Verified by Community Care Physicians, P.C., August 2010

No comments: