Welcome To Today With Ms

Positive Reinforcement and Attitude Adjustment!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Almost 3 months out!!

October 23, 2009 Quote
Change "The only difference between a rut and a grave is their dimensions." ~Ellen Glasgow

Today got my fix at my chiropractor,adjustment,Tens, and acupuncture. Feeling great,more exercise is what I have to incorporate into my daily routine. Most of the time the intention is there but I can rationalize really good. My joints feel relieved since I have been taking a juice supplement. Another two and a half weeks and it will be three months since I had Stem Cell Treatment in Costa Rica. The Doctors said that it typically takes 3 to 6 months for the new cells to start to grow so I am getting anxious.Everything regarding my MS symptom's feel 20 to 30 % better except my balance, which I would classify as the same as before, pretty shakey. None of the friends that we met at the Institute of Cellular Medicine have communicated any significant changes yet so we must all be on the same page with the new cell growth. Lets' all have agreat weekend and may all your favorite football teams win today and tomorrow. Blog at you on Monday, Roger

No comments: