Welcome To Today With Ms

Positive Reinforcement and Attitude Adjustment!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My thoughts are similar

It's a fascinating theory for sure and I hope the world wide attention it is getting will give it a chance to be explored and researched. Whether it's cause or symptom, it needs investigating. But isn't it typical that the people/organisations who are most supposed to have an interest in finding a cure for MS are the ones putting a stopper on it straight away? It's just like with LDN (low dose naltrexone) the minute something looks like a safe way of a treatment or cure the people whose main interest is their profit come out to dash people's hopes.
Well, I will stick with my LDN for the time being as this treatment I've already secured for myself. It's such a shame though that less lucky people (especially those without the internet) don't know about LDN or CCSVI as doctors won't even tell them about it.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1242441/Could-multiple-sclerosis-caused-blocked-veins.html#ixzz0cQtuVMPY

No comments: